I really like this gif because Stitch does that little squinty thing that animals do when they’re really happy and relaxed and you can tell that he’s having such a superb time playing that little ukulele
Hey John, what is your reaction to the news that the Riverside district has chosen to ban TFIOS from middle school libraries on the grounds that it deals with mortality and sex? I remember your reactions to similar situations concerning your books have been pretty animated and wondered what you thought?
I guess I am both happy and sad.
I am happy because apparently young people in Riverside, California will never witness or experience mortality since they won’t be reading my book, which is great for them.
But I am also sad because I was really hoping I would be able to introduce the idea that human beings die to the children of Riverside, California and thereby crush their dreams of immortality.
tbh if u really think that iphone users are elitists ask ANY nerd why they prefer android n they’ll go on and on for hours, insulting the phone, steve jobs, tim cook, their entire families, everyone that works for apple, the schools they all attended, and their mothers’ lasagna recipes
“COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.”—3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via mermaidsongs)
"Loki is Thor's brother but he... What does it mean : "adopted" ? And he's adopted. And his family of Asgard is very complicated. Because the family is separated and divided. And Loki is jealous and is envious, angry, from the inside. He's lonely. He's a villain but also very charming, elegant. He is a player. He loves provoked. He's fascinating and interesting for me, because the duality of the character and charm and he has broken heart."
[about in Love]"I don't know because Loki is very solitary. We are unsure if this is possible, to confidence of Loki. I don't know if this will be possible. I don't think he loves himself. Because he has this broken heart, he does not trust to person."
Shoutout to nikatronz for teaching us Hindi/Urdu in her hashtags on here. Today, I learned that “bechari” or “bichari” means “poor thing” in Hindi and Urdu. As in, “Bichari Lauren Conrad for being featured as an example in that Cosmo article on being ‘basic.’”
If one more person complains about Mexican moms making caldo on a hot ass day as if your ass ain’t gonna eat a bowl of that sopa, I swear on Santa Selenas Quintanilla Perez les vio a avientar una chancla para partirles la madre. How dare you advocate for the demise of that summertime caldo tho.